This loaded Indian sweet potato is perfect for meal prep. I love making this during Whole30. It has low glycemic carbs from the sweet potatoes, protein from the kheema, or Indian spiced minced meat, and healthy fats from the avocado chutney. It’s garnished with sweet, chopped red onions and fresh cilantro. I love making the kheema, avocado chutney and baking sweet potatoes ahead of time as part of my weekly meal prep, and just loading them up whenever I’m in a pinch and need a quick but satisfying meal. Please leave me a comment if you make this. Hope you enjoy it!
Loaded Indian Sweet Potato
- 4-5 Sweet Potatoes
- 1.5-2 cups Kheema https://raodyrecipes.com/recipes/entrees/2021/01/02/kheema/
- 1/4 cup Avocado chutney https://raodyrecipes.com/recipes/vegetarian-dishes/2019/09/11/creamy-cilantro-chutney/
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Make the Kheema and Avocado chutney ahead of time.
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Take 4-5 sweet potatoes, wash them, dry them, and put them in the oven for 45 minutes or until fork tender and skin is slightly charred.
- Once finished, remove from oven and slice baked sweet potatoes in half. Generously top with kheema, avocado chutney, chopped red onions and cilantro.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!