Curried Tuna Salad Sandwich
- AWG Bakery Everyday bread or grain free bread of choice
- 2 cans wild caught tuna
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo I use Primal Kitchen foods
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt optional
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp dill chopped optional
- 1/4 cup diced apple or golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Mix all ingredients together until creamy and well combined.
- taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Chill in the fridge.
- Toast two slices of grain free bread and place tuna salad, romaine, tomatoes and anything else you’d like on top. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!