Creamy Cilantro Chutney
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 cup of cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup mint chopped optional
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup of coconut cream or European style yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Half a fresh jalapeno de-seeded and chopped or 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Optional: 1 ripe avocado to make it an avocado cilantro chutney!
- Put all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Adjust salt and spice as needed.
- Serve with my Paleo Samosas or any other dish as a versatile dipping sauce or dressing!
- Note: Store in the refrigerator for up to a week. Since it has coconut cream in it, it may solidify in the fridge. Before using, either leave it out for an hour to soften or heat it up in the microwave for 10 seconds before serving!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!