Fattoush Salad with Paleo Pita Chips & Sumac Dressing
- 12 oz greens of choices washed and chopped
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes washed cut in half
- 1/3 of an English cucumber washed and cut into halves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 2 siete foods cassava flour tortillas
- Ingredients for the dressing:
Ingredients for the dressing:
- 4-5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 2 tsp sumac
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take 2 raw siete foods cassava tortillas and cut them into 1-inch rectangles lengthwise.
- Lay them on a lined baking sheet and brush them with plenty of olive oil and sprinkle with coarse salt of choice.
- Bake in the oven for 7-8 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and let pita chips rest.
- Assemble greens and veggies on a serving dish.
- Mix all ingredients for dressing in a bowl well. Taste dressing and adjust to your taste (may need to add a little more lemon juice or maple syrup depending on how sour you want the dressing to be).
- Drizzle on top of greens/veggies.
- Use tongs to lightly toss the salad with dressing.
- Add feta, extra sumac (if you wish), and pita chips on top right before serving.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!