Frozen Yogurt Cherry Pops
By Shivangi Rao
- 2 cups full fat Greek yogurt important to use full fat
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 12 ounces of my cherry jam or any chopped up fruit you like berries work great!
- Make my cherry jam and let cool completely. Or, chop up berries or fruit of choice. Set aside.
- Mix Greek yogurt with honey or maple syrup. Taste and add more sweetener if desired.
- Slowly swirl in the jam (do not over mix if you want a marbled effect) or mix in the fruit.
- Place yogurt and fruit mixture into popsicle molds. Add in a popsicle stick and close molds. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, run hot water over the mold for a few seconds and slowly remove the popsicle from the mold. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!