Grain-free Falafel Wraps
By Shivangi Rao
- Ingredients for my chickpea-free falafels
- Positively plantain tortillas Use code RAODYRECIPES for 20% off your order at http://www.positivelyplantain.com
- Chopped tomatoes greens, red onions (or any other fresh veggies you want for the wrap!)
- Creamy cilantro chutney for topping optional
- Lemon tahini dressing for topping optional
- Or Tzatziki dressing optional
- Sriracha for topping optional
- Make my chickpea free falafels. Set aside.
- Heat plantain tortillas on the stove until fully heated.
- Stuff each tortilla with fresh veggies, 2 falafel patties, and sauces of choice (suggested sauces in ingredients list). Wrap tortilla and fillings in foil or parchment paper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!