Lemon Tahini Dressing
By Shivangi Rao
- 1/4 cup Soom tahini
- 1 cup full fat yogurt omit if doing Whole30 or dairy free, or use almond milk yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp water to thin out the dressing Use 1/3 cup water if omitting yogurt
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp high quality extra virgin olive oil optional but recommended
- 1 large clove garlic grated
- 1/2 tsp salt or moreste to ta
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp za’atar seasoning optional
- Combine all ingredients above (including yogurt (omit if whole30), spices, water, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil etc.).
- Mix well until fully combined and smooth.
- Adjust salt and seasonings to taste.
- Also add a little bit more water if needed to thin out the dressing to your desired consistency. I prefer mine just thin enough so it can be stirred easily but still thick – almost like the consistency of ranch!
- Garnish with za’atar if desired.
- Serve as a dressing for salads or as a dip!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!