Lemon Tahini Dressing
By Shivangi Rao
- 2 tbsp Soom tahini
- 1 cup full fat yogurt I use full fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 large clove garlic grated
- 1-2 tbsp water to thin out the dressing
- 1 tbsp za’atar seasoning optional
- 1 tbsp high quality extra virgin olive oil for drizzle on top optional but recommended
- Combine all ingredients above (including yogurt, spices, water, lemon juice, garlic, etc.).
- Mix well until fully combined and smooth.
- Adjust salt and seasonings to taste.
- Also add a little bit of water to thin out the dressing to your desired consistency. I prefer mine just thin enough so it can be stirred easily but still thick – almost like the consistency of ranch!
- Garnish with olive oil and za’atar if desired.
- Serve as a dressing for salads or as a dip!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!