Mumbai Street Style Egg Bhurji (Indian Scrambled Eggs)
By Shivangi Rao
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1 to mato diced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 3-4 garlic cloves grated
- 2 Serrano chilies finely chopped remove seeds if you have a lower spice tolerance
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp pav bhaji masala
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1 tbsp grass-fed ghee
- Handful of chopped cilantro for garnish
- Squeeze of fresh lime optional
- Beat the eggs and add in salt, turmeric, coriander powder, and pav bhaji masala. Mix well until combined.
- Add ghee to a pan on medium heat. Add in chopped onions and sauté until slightly browned and cooked down.
- Add in tomatoes, green chilies, ginger, and garlic. Sauté until tomatoes are cooked down.
- Lower heat to low.
- Add in beaten eggs and slowly scramble.
- Once finished, taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- Garnish with cilantro and a squeeze of lime and serve immediately!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!