By Shivangi Rao
- 2 bags riced cauliflower or broccoli or 1 head of cauliflower riced
- 1.5 tsp Pure Indian Foods Khichdi seasoning
- Pinch of Pure Indian Foods gluten-free asafetida hing
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1- inch ginger grated
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 Serrano chili sliced in half lengthwise optional
- Add ghee to a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add cumin seeds, green chili, and hing to oil. Let it fry in oil for 30 seconds.
- Add in riced cauli or broccoli, Khichdi seasoning, salt, and grated ginger.
- Let it cook on high heat until fully cooked.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve hot with a little extra ghee on top!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!