Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup full-fat plain yogurt I use Siggi’s. If dairy-free, try coconut yogurt
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp all-spice
- A drizzle of honey or maple syrup to taste this will be the sweetener for the smoothie
- Toppings of your choice! I like almond butter shredded coconut, Paleonola granola, and a little extra honey.
- Add pumpkin puree, yogurt, cinnamon, nutmeg, all-spice to a blender, and blend until mixed well.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings! Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!