Roasted or Air Fried Za’atar Baby Potatoes
By Shivangi Rao
- 2 bags of golden baby potatoes
- 4 tbsp za’atar seasoning
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon juice crumbled feta, and chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. If you’re using an air fryer then set it to 400 degrees as well.
- Wash and dry baby potatoes. Cut into halves.
- Lay the potatoes on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet or in an air fryer.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of veggies and add za’atar seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Place baking sheet with veggies in the oven for 45-60 minutes until golden brown and fork-tender. If using an air fryer, place in the air fryer basket and air fry for 15-20 mins tossing gently halfway.
- Remove from oven or air fryer and garnish with a fresh squeeze of lemon, crumbled feta, and chopped parsley. Serve immediately!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!