Kale, Apricot & Pistachio Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
By Shivangi Rao
- 5 oz of washed and dried baby kale or any kind of kale
- 2-3 fresh apricots chopped
- 1 avocado chopped optional
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted unsalted pistachios
Ingredients for Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- 2 tbsp Soom tahini
- 1/2 cup full-fat yogurt if dairy free or doing Whole30, use almond milk yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 large clove garlic grated
- 1-2 tbsp water to thin out dressing
Instructions for Salad:
- Assemble all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Drizzle dressing on top and mix well.
- Serve immediately!
Instructions for Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until a thin dressing like consistency forms. Add additional water if needed to thin it to achieve ranch dressing consistency (especially if you are using greek yogurt).
- Adjust seasonings as necessary before dressing salad.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!