Indian Veggie Fritters
By Shivangi Rao
- Coconut oil – 3-4 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Peel the potato and the onion.
- Chop the potato and onion into thin slices.
- Mix the coconut flour, eggs, lemon juice, salt, and spices in a bowl to make the batter.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pot.
- Dip each slice of veggie in the batter and fry until crispy & golden brown.
- Serve hot with organic whole 30-approved ketchup or my cilantro-chili Indian chutney on the side!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!