Garam Masala Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed with Kheema
By Shivangi Rao
- 2 acorn squashes cut in half
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil or more depending on the size of squash
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Ingredients for Kheema
- Make Kheema following my recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut acorn squashes in half.
- Remove all seeds.
- Rub olive oil, Garam masala, cinnamon, and salt on the surface of each acorn squash half.
- Place face down on a lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until tender and flesh is slightly browned/caramelized.
- Remove from oven and stuff each acorn squash half with Kheema.
- Garnish with cilantro (optional) and/or whipped yogurt (optional). Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!