Instant-Pot Mediterranean Chicken
- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 white or yellow onion
- 1 can of tomato puree
- 1 to mato
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 2 teaspoons za’atar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata Olives or olives of choice
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Set Instant Pot to “saute” and add oil of choice and onions
- Add dry spices to onions and sautee in it.
- Once onions start to brown, add the chicken thighs until they are browned on the outside
- Add tomato puree and salt to the pot.
- Set Instant Pot to “Pressure Cook” on High for 10 minutes
- Once done, garnish with pitted chopped olives and parsley. Serve hot over cauliflower rice, spaghetti squash, zoodles, or anything else!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!