Sheet Pan Shrimp Scampi with Cauli Gnocchi
By: Shivangi Rao
- 1 package Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi
- 1 lb wild-caught shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or melted grass-fed butter
- 1/8 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped greens of any kind
- Chopped parsley and/or basil for garnish
- Set oven to broil on high
- Place the baking sheet in the oven while the oven is heating
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, grated garlic, salt, pepper, and chili flakes in a bowl.
- Remove the baking sheet and place shrimp on it. Make sure they are not crowded.
- Pour olive oil mixture all over shrimp and use clean hands to massage into shrimp.
- Place in oven and broil for 3-5 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Set oven to the regular baking setting at 425 degrees F.
- Place frozen cauli gnocchi directly on a lined baking sheet and drizzle olive oil on it along with a little salt, pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes turning once halfway.
- Remove from oven and place in a bowl. Mix together gently with half of the shrimp and chopped fresh greens.
- Add salt or extra lemon juice or chili flakes to your liking. Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!