Air Fryer Sticky Asian Cauliflower Wings
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 head of cauliflower washed, dried, and chopped into medium florets
- 3 tbsp Coconut Secret Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish
- Pre-heat air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, put cassava flour and almond flour in a bowl and mix with a spoon until fully combined. Set aside.
- Beat 2 eggs in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Once the air fryer is fully heated, pour 1 tbsp avocado oil on the base of the fryer basket.
- Take each cauliflower floret and dip it into the egg wash and then in the flour mixture. Make sure it’s an even and thin coat of flour on the cauliflower.
- Place it in the air fryer.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for as many cauliflower florets will fit into your air fryer without piling them (they should all be sitting on the surface of the air fryer basket and should not be overcrowded).
- Air fry for 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Remove from the air fryer once done. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Take the hoisin sauce and put in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 20-30 seconds until it is runnier.
- Pour sauce on top of cauliflower florets in the mixing bowl and mix gently until cauliflower pieces are fully covered.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped green onions on top for garnish.
- Repeat this process until all cauliflower florets are finished air frying.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!