Roasted Garlic Guacamole
- 4-5 ripe avocados
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt or salt of choice
- 4 garlic cloves roasted
- 2 to matoes chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro optional
- Freshly squeezed lime juice to taste
- Chop onions, tomatoes, and jalapeño and set aside.
- On a dry pan on medium heat, roast garlic in peels for 15 minutes. Make sure to not burn the garlic! Once finished, remove the garlic from the peel.
- Cut and peel avocados. Mash avocados into a bowl.
- Add in tomatoes, onions, jalapeño, roasted garlic, salt, and lime juice.
- Mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!