- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 5 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 15 ounces can tomato sauce
- 2 green bell peppers chopped in large pieces (optional)
- 1 cup full-fat coconut cream
- Pinch of dried fenugreek leaves kasoori methi
- 1 14 oz package of store-bought paneer I like Gopi paneer
- 1 onion
- Cilantro to garnish
- Cut paneer into 1/2-1 inch cubes, and chop the onion finely.
- Meanwhile, in a small frying pan, heat oil on medium. When it is fully heated, add cumin seeds. Then add garlic, and ginger and saute until browned.
- Add in paneer, turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala, and all other spices and mix well. Let paneer fry in oil and brown on sides.
- Pour in a can of tomato sauce and let it cook with onions, spices, and paneer. Add in green peppers if you would like and let them cook down a bit.
- At the end, add in 1 cup of coconut cream and fenugreek leaves.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!