- 2-3 cups of full-fat greek yogurt I love Fage or regular yogurt (I love Straus European style yogurt)
- If using greek yogurt you may need a small amount of water (~ 1 tablespoon) to whip with the yogurt
- 1 Persian cucumber peeled and grated
- 2-3 cloves garlic freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 3-4 tablespoons high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Parsley as a garnish optional
- Peel and grate the cucumber and let extra water drain
- Combine yogurt, cucumber, and all other ingredients listed and beat until smooth and creamy and slightly thinner than normal greek yogurt.
- Garnish with extra olive oil and parsley.
- Serve chilled!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!