Creamy Avocado Pesto Kelp Noodles with Spring Peas
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 12-16 oz package kelp noodles
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup green peas frozen
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning or 21 seasoning salute from Trader Joe’s any seasoning works!
- 5-6 tbsp of my avocado pesto or sauce of choice!
- Optional: Broccoli micro greens or any herbs/greens of choice for garnish
- Rinse and drain kelp noodles.
- Soak kelp noodles in water with some salt and lemon juice for 30 minutes until softened.
- Meanwhile, microwave frozen peas with Italian or 21 seasoning salute and a sprinkle of salt for 1-2 minutes or until thawed.
- Once finished soaking, drain noodles in a strainer. Place on a dish.
- Toss noodles with avocado pesto (or any sauce of choice) and peas.
- Garnish with broccoli micro greens or any herbs/greens of choice (optional).
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!