This blog post is sponsored by Bare Bones Broth, all recipes and opinions are my own.
Is there anything better than a big bowl of comforting pasta for a date night or a girls night in? This pasta is creamy, garlicky and comforting. The secret ingredient? Bare Bones Broth Instant Bone Broth (Mushroom flavor!). This bone broth has a variety of flavors like Thai Coconut, Lemon Ginger, Mushroom and more. It is paleo and keto friendly, with no harmful additives and made from nourishing ingredients. It is also instant which means it can be added to hot water and transformed into bone broth in just minutes!
The Bare Bones Instant Mushroom Bone Broth is DIVINE, and adds so much flavor that you don’t need to do too much else to create this beautiful dish! Pair it with the right spices and aromatics, like ground cumin, smoked paprika and lots of fresh garlic, and you’ve got yourself the most delicious pasta that will wow your friends and family. The best part is this can be made dairy free and is gluten free. I hope you give this a whirl! Leave a comment below if you try this!
Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta
- 12 oz gluten free spaghetti, or pasta of choice cooked al dente and drained
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter optional; omit if dairy free
- 8 oz sliced cremini or baby bella mushrooms you could also use sliced white button mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste
- 4 garlic cloves grated
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika try to find a brand with no sugar added
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper or more to taste
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 3/4 cup Bare Bones Instant Mushroom broth
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese or more to taste
- freshly ground black pepper optional
- finely chopped parsley optional
- extra grated parmesan cheese optional
- extra crushed red pepper optional
- Prepare Bare Bones Instant Mushroom broth per instructions. Set aside.
- Prepare spaghetti or pasta of choice per instructions and set aside. Prepare garnishes and set aside.
- Heat a heavy bottomed skillet on medium-high heat. Add oil. Once oil is hot, add mushrooms, grated garlic and salt. Saute until mushrooms have released water and begin to brown.
- Add in ground cumin, smoked paprika, crushed red pepper, black pepper and coconut aminos and saute for a couple more minutes until mushrooms are nicely browned in the seasonings and are fragrant.
- Pour in Bare Bones Instant Mushroom broth and let it simmer for couple of minutes. Then add in coconut cream and mix well until combined. Reduce heat to medium-low and let it all cook for another couple of minutes, stirring as needed.
- Add in cooked pasta, and with tongs, fold pasta into creamy sauce and mushrooms. Once combined, add parmesan cheese and fold until combined, being careful to not break pasta.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve immediately in pasta bowls and garnish with freshly ground black pepper, chopped parsley, more parmesan cheese and/or crushed red pepper. Enjoy!