Spicy Tomato & Pesto Pizza
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 cup Rao’s Homemade Arrabiatta sauce or any other spicy tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup homemade pesto
- 1 califlour pizza crust or any other frozen cauliflower crust you like
- 7-10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Crushed red pepper for garnish
- Make pesto and set aside.
- Follow instructions to bake califlour crust in oven.
- Remove from oven when finished and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Top with Rao’s sauce, cheese and cut tomatoes and bake in oven until melted and broil for a couple minutes at the end (follow instructions on califlour crust pizza box).
- Remove from oven and top with dollops of pesto and crushed red pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!