Cumin Roasted Cauliflower & Garlic Hummus
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 head of cauliflower about 4-5 cups cut into florets
- 1/4 cup tahini I like to use Soom's tahini
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- 2 tbsp water
- Place cauliflower florets and garlic clove on a lined baking sheet and use hands to massage 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper, coriander, and cumin into it.
- Roast at 400 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place in a food processor or high-speed blender with tahini, water, grated garlic clove, an extra tbsp of olive oil, and lemon juice. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Add 1-2 extra tbsp of water if too thick and pulse more. Add a little extra salt to taste if needed.
- Serve and enjoy with veggies, grain-free chips or crackers, or in a wrap!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!