Baharat Spiced Lamb Meatballs
By Shivangi Rao
- 2 lbs organic pasture-raised ground lamb
- 2 tbsp Baharat seasoning
- 4-5 garlic cloves grated
- 1 yellow onion chopped finely
- 1/4 cup mint chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Positively Plantain tortillas or pita to serve with – use code RAODYRECIPES for 20% off your order: http://www.positivelyplantain.com
- Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees F.
- Chop onions, mint, parsley, and grated garlic cloves.
- Add onions, mint, parsley, grated garlic, lamb, salt, pepper, Baharat in a mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients in the bowl with your hands until fully combined.
- Form 1-1.5 inch balls.
- Place meatballs on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with tzatziki sauce and positively plantain tortillas!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!