Thai Vegetable Curry
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 jar of Yai’s Thai yellow curry sauce you can find this at Whole Foods or buy it online
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1 bag of frozen stir fry veggies or any veggies you want!
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika or red chili powder plus extra for garnish on each bowl of curry that you serve
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro plus extra for garnish on each bowl of curry that you serve
- 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- Add oil to a hot wok or large pan on medium-high heat
- Add stir fry veggies to the pan. Saute until thawed a bit.
- Add the entire jar of Yai’s Thai yellow curry sauce, plus salt, lemon juice, and paprika. Saute veggies in all of this.
- Once veggies seem like they’re cooked down a bit more, add one can of full-fat coconut milk.
- Let this all cook until bubbling and hot.
- Add cilantro in the end and mix it into the curry.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with an extra dash of paprika on top and a handful of fresh cilantro. Serve hot and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!