Indian Seasonal Citrus & Mint Salad
By Shivangi Rao
- 2 blood oranges and 2 navel oranges peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne or less if you can’t tolerate heat
- 1/8 tsp flaky sea salt or 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 of a 5 oz bag of baby arugula or greens of choice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta optional; omit if you are dairy-free or doing whole 30
- Mix all spices, lemon juice, and olive oil in a small bowl. This will be your dressing.
- Lay arugula or greens of choice in a salad bowl or plate.
- Lay slices of oranges on top of the arugula.
- Drizzle dressing all over the salad, adding more olive oil if necessary.
- Sprinkle flaky salt on top of the salad. If using regular salt, mix in with dressing before pouring.
- Sprinkle chopped mint on top, and feta (optional).
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!