Italian Carrot Noodles
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 carrots
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Shaved pecorino/parmesan cheese to taste optional
- Red chili flakes to taste optional
- Wash and peel carrots. Use a spiralizer to spiralize your carrots.
- Put a pan on medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic to the pan. Brown the garlic.
- Add carrot noodles to pan and sautee until al dente or tender (3-4 minutes covered on and off).
- Add salt, pepper to taste
- Garnish with shaved pecorino or chili flakes. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!