Summer Breakfast Skillet
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter or cooking oil of your choice
- 3-4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs cherry tomatoes I like to use multi-colored cherry tomatoes
- 16 oz. package of baby kale
- 3-4 tri-colored bell peppers
- 4-5 red potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 4-5 green onions for garnish
- Wash and chop all vegetables (cherry tomatoes in half, potatoes in cubes, peppers in cubes)
- Meanwhile, in a cast-iron skillet, heat oil on medium. When it is fully heated, add garlic and let it brown.
- Add in potatoes and spices, and let it cook through. Add in peppers and let it cook down a bit. Add kale at the end and let it wilt.
- Add in cherry tomatoes at the end.
- Make four holes in the pan and crack eggs.
- Stick in the oven for about 10 minutes at 400 degrees until eggs are cooked to your liking, and potatoes are crispy.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, parsley, or anything else you like. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!