Wings (Options for Chili Chicken, BBQ, and Asian Sesame included)
- 2 pounds of frozen organic party wings I get these
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder optional; helps make wings more crispy
- Himalayan Pink Salt or salt of choice
- Black Pepper
- If making Asian or Indo-Chinese wings chopped cilantro, sesame seeds, and chopped green onions for garnish.
- Gluten-Free/Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce I use Primal Kitchen, Tessemae's or The New Primal
- Indochinese Chili Sauce recipe for chili sauce here; just follow sauce instructions and omit paneer: https://raodyrecipes.com/recipes/appetizers/2020/02/03/chili-paneer/
- Asian Inspired Sesame Sauce recipe below
Ingredients for Asian Sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- 6 tablespoons tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons organic rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of juice from a fresh orange
- 2 tablespoons organic raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of gluten-free Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds lightly toasted
Instructions for Sauce:
- Mix all seasonings (ginger, garlic, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, orange juice, honey, sesame oil, gluten-free sriracha) together in a bowl and whisk thoroughly. Set aside. Use for sauce when ready.
Instructions for Wings:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse and pat dry wings thoroughly
- Toss with arrowroot powder.
- Season the chicken wings on both sides with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Set wings on the baking sheet (leave enough room for them so use more sheets if needed!)
- Bake the chicken wings, turning once, until browned, about 40 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven.
- Pour your favorite sauce over the chicken wings and return to the oven.
- Broil on high for 5 more minutes and serve hot!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!