Bok Choy Stir Fry
- 6 bulbs of bok choy
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 4-5 asparagus spears chopped
- 1/2 white onion or 2 scallions finely chopped
- 1- inch ginger grated
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce If you are vegetarian and omit this, soy sauce is a nice substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos this is in lieu of soy sauce for those who are soy intolerant like me!
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sriracha or red chili flakes to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped for garnish optional
- Add oils to wok or frying pan on medium heat
- Add onions, garlic, and ginger to the pan and saute until it begins to turn color
- Add bok choy and asparagus to the pan and saute
- Add mushrooms and scallions and continue to saute
- Add all seasonings (fish sauce, coconut aminos, sriracha/red chili flakes)
- Once cooked down, garnish with cilantro. Serve hot!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!