Air Fryer Carrot Fries
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 bag of peeled and washed baby rainbow carrots find this at Trader Joe’s!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pre-heat air fryer to 450 degrees F and set timer to 25 minutes.
- Chop carrots into similar sized pieces (I cut my baby rainbow carrots lengthwise into quarters).
- Toss carrots in a bowl with oil and spices and salt.
- Place in an air fryer basket and let it air fry for 20 minutes.
- Halfway through flip carrots or shake the basket.
- When finished remove into a serving dish and eat immediately! I had mine with Tessemae’s ketchup mixed with Nom Nom Paleo sriracha, and Primal Kitchen Foods garlic aioli!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!