Thai Satay Fried Cauliflower Rice
By Shivangi Rao
- 3 bags of frozen riced cauliflower I get Cascadian Farms riced cauli with added veggies like sweet potatoes, kale, peppers, and onions!
- 3-4 tbsp Yai’s Thai Almond Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1- inch ginger grated
- 2-3 tsp sriracha if paleo/whole 30, use 1/4 tsp cayenne or 1/2 Thai green chili chopped
- 1-2 tsp lemon or lime juice
- 2 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro for garnish
- 1 tbsp honey maple syrup, or coconut nectar (use any unrefined sugar source. OMIT if whole 30)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or sesame oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste
- Add oil to large pan or wok on medium-high heat
- Add frozen riced cauli to the pan. Saute on high heat until moisture reduces.
- Add in almond sauce, coconut aminos, sweetener (optional), lemon juice, garlic, ginger, and sriracha (or chili if you’re whole 30) and continue to saute rice in all of this on high heat. Cauli rice should hold shape and moisture should be completely gone from when it was frozen. I like to leave mine on the pan so it browns and crisps up a bit.
- Once cauli rice is cooked, taste, and adjust seasonings.
- Crack in 2 eggs on top of the cauli rice and saute on high heat until scrambled into the rice.
- Garnish with cilantro, fresh lime wedges, or anything else you want. Serve immediately!
- NOTE: Feel free to add tofu, cooked chicken, beef, or any other protein you want to your fried rice!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!