Baked Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates with Walnuts & Honey
By Shivangi Rao
- 15 mejdool dates
- Goat cheese
- Walnut pieces
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice each Medjool date lengthwise so it creates an opening in the date, but not cutting down fully all the way.
- Scoop out a little amount (maybe 1 tsp) of goat cheese at a time and use clean fingers to stuff the date with the goat cheese.
- Add a walnut piece on top and drizzle the date with some honey.
- Place date on a lined baking sheet.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each date.
- Place dates in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve warm!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!