Cumin Cauliflower Rice
By Shivangi Rao
- 3 bags frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp grass-fed ghee or butter
- Put ghee in a pan on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds and let them sizzle in the oil for a couple of minutes.
- Place the frozen cauliflower rice in the pan and let it break down a bit.
- Add salt and mix well with rice.
- Cover pan for 3-4 minutes. Add a little extra water if necessary to soften the rice.
- Remove lid and mix the rice well until it’s fluffy and there is not much moisture left.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Serve hot!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!