Coconut Cardamom Ladoos
By Shivangi Rao
- 1.5 cups dried shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup full-fat coconut cream
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or date sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Toast dried shredded coconut on a dry pan on low-medium heat until golden.
- Add coconut cream, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, ghee, and continue mixing on low-medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut flour, sugar, and salt and continue mixing until it forms a dough-like consistency and all the moisture is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, take pieces of dough and roll into balls.
- Roll balls in additional dried shredded coconut for a topping.
- Enjoy immediately or put in fridge in air tight container (will keep for a week)!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!