White Chocolate Raspberry Macadamia Nut Bars
- 1 cup creamy cashew butter can use almond butter or any other mild nut butter – preferably unsalted
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt only if using unsalted nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsalted macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup high-quality white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- 1 6- oz container washed and completely dried make sure they’re completely dry!!! raspberries
- Ingredients for white chocolate drizzle for topping:
- 1/4 cup high-quality white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until fully combined. The batter should be somewhat thick and smooth.
- Add in raspberries, white chocolate chips, and macadamia nuts and fold gently into the batter.
- Pour batter into a lined or oiled square 8×8 baking dish. Make sure batter is even in the pan – use a spatula to smooth out if necessary.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until mostly set. Place a toothpick in the center and should come out mostly dry.
- Remove from the oven when done and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, cut into squares.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add in coconut oil and white chocolate chips and microwave for 45-60 seconds or until melted. Stir to combine. This will be your white chocolate drizzle for topping the bars!
- Take a spoon and drizzle white chocolate on top of the bars.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!