Roasted Broccoli Butternut Squash & Pistachio Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1 head of broccoli chopped into 1-inch florets
- 1 small butternut squash cubed or buy one 10 oz package of pre-chopped butternut squash
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- A handful of crushed fresh pistachios and crushed red pepper for garnish
Ingredients for Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- 2 tbsp Soom tahini
- 2 tbsp full-fat yogurt I use Siggi’s
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 large clove garlic grated
Instructions for Roasted Veggies:
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash veggies and dry them thoroughly with paper towels.
- Chop broccoli into 1-inch florets and cube butternut squash into 1/2 inch or 1-inch cubes.
- Lay vegetables on a lined baking sheet. Add olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Use hands to massage seasonings and oil into veggies.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes or until caramelized and tender.
- Place veggies in a serving tray or bowl.
- Top with crushed pistachios and crushed red pepper (to your desired amount).
- Drizzle Tahini dressing (recipe below) all over veggies. Serve immediately!
Instructions for Tahini Dressing:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until a thin dressing like consistency forms. Add additional water if needed to thin it.
- Adjust seasonings as necessary before dressing veggies.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!