Strawberry [Chili] Jam
By Shivangi RaoNote: you can make either a spicy jam (strawberry chili jam) or a sweet jam (strawberry jam). Ingredients are listed for both options.
- 1 12 oz bag of frozen strawberries you can use fresh as well!
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 finely chopped serrano chili this is only used if you want to make a spicy jam – omit if making sweet
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger this is only used if you want to make a spicy jam – omit if making sweet
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a pot on medium heat.
- Stir frequently until it reduces and becomes a thick jam-like consistency. Careful to not let it burn!
- Bottle your jam. Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy with toast, biscuits, or any other way you like to eat jam!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!