By Shivangi Rao
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract I use brands that do contain have alcohol
- 2 cups almond flour I use Bob’s Red Mill brand
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar & 1 tsp ground cinnamon to coat cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Combine the coconut oil and the pure maple syrup to a large bowl until thoroughly mixed. Then, to the same wet mixture, add the egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt to make your dry flour mixture.
- Add this dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir together until combined.
- Take out one tablespoon at a time of the batter and gently mold it into the shape you want (mine are usually slightly flat and round).
- On a separate plate combine coconut sugar and cinnamon. Coat each flattened ball of cookie dough in that.
- Place all flattened balls of coated cookie dough on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!