Thai Paneer Satay with Almond Butter Dipping Sauce
Ingredients for Paneer Satay:
Ingredients for Dipping Sauce:
- 3/4 cup unsalted organic almond butter
- 1 tsp organic honey
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or 1 tsp soy sauce if you can tolerate it
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
Instructions to make Paneer Satay:
- Chop block of paneer into 1-inch cubes
- Combine Yai Thai’s Red Curry sauce, salt, and honey and mix thoroughly.
- Massage this sauce into the paneer and let it marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove the paneer from the fridge once done marinating, and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, flipping halfway (each side should be browned).
- Remove the paneer from the oven and serve hot!
Instructions to make Dipping Sauce:
- Combine almond butter with salt, honey, coconut aminos, and lemon juice,
- Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Serve with Paneer Satay!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!