Thai Curried Sweet Potato Noodles with Broccoli
- Add sweet potato noodles and broccoli to a pan on medium heat
- Immediately add in red curry sauce, coconut cream, salt, date sugar, lemon juice, and mix until fully combined
- Cover the pan with the lid and let it cook (add a little water if needed)
- Continue to stir noodles gently intermittently to prevent burning
- Cook until al dente (if you prefer soft noodles, cook until fully soft but note noodles may break)
- Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary
- Serve hot!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!