- 2-3 cups full-fat yogurt I use Straus Creamery’s European style yogurt because its consistency and taste work really well for raita!
- 1 avocado diced into cubes
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/8 tsp red chili powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Chopped cilantro for garnish optional
- Pour yogurt into a bowl.
- Add in all spices, salt, pepper, lemon juice and mix well into yogurt.
- Add in diced avocado and slowly mix into yogurt without breaking avocado pieces.
- Garnish with a little extra cumin powder, red chili powder, and cilantro if you wish.
- Serve cool!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!