Summer Corn Salsa
By Shivangi Rao
- 3 cups cooked corn kernels or 12 oz frozen and thawed/cooked corn; let corn cool to room temperature
- 1 jalapeño seeded and chopped leave seeds in if you can handle the heat!
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder optional
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss together until well mixed.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to taste, especially salt and lime juice. Feel free to add more chopped jalapeño too!
- Serve with grain free tortilla chips or use in burrito bowls/ tacos. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!