Mediterranean Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- 2 bags of frozen riced cauliflower 12 oz. bags each
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup organic Artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers
- Crumbled goat cheese for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Put frozen riced cauliflower in a large microwavable bowl. Thaw in the microwave for 10 minutes (or as long as it takes for it to be fluffy and thawed).
- Place cauliflower in a clean dishcloth. Squeeze out as much water as possible. Cauliflower should be a pasty consistency once finished.
- Mix cauliflower with seasonings, salt, cheeses, egg, and flour until it has a dough-like consistency. Add slightly more almond flour if necessary. Knead dough directly with hands to get the best consistency.
- Place dough on oiled parchment paper (I use olive oil) on top of an inverted baking sheet. Spread dough out evenly with fingers to form a circle.
- Bake pizza dough for 15-20 mins or until slightly browned.
- Remove pizza from the oven and add toppings (cheese of choice, veggies, etc.)
- Put back in the oven and bake for another 5-10 mins or until cheese bubbling and golden.
- Remove from oven, and let cool for a few minutes. Slice and serve warm!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!