Kale & Garlic Raita
- 5 cups whole milk yogurt preferable European style or whipped yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 packet of frozen chopped kale
- 1 teaspoon ghee or oil of choice
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 red chilies whole
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Put frozen kale in a large microwavable bowl. Thaw in the microwave for 5 minutes (or as long as it takes to be fully softened).
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, minced garlic, and red chilies. Let mustard seeds finish popping before removing the pan from heat.
- Put oil mixture on top of kale.
- Stir in yogurt,
- Serve room temperature or cold. Drizzle olive oil on top for the taste!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!