Za’atar Roasted Carrots with Mint & Feta
- 1 bunch of carrots usually 6-8 carrots per bunch
- 2 tbsp za’atar
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coarse salt or pink salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp of crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp of chopped mint
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel and wash carrots. Dry thoroughly.
- Assemble carrots on a lined baking sheet.
- Add olive oil, za’atar, sumac, salt, pepper, and lemon juice on top of carrots.
- Use hands to massage seasonings onto all carrots.
- Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until carrots are tender and cooked.
- Add feta and chopped mint on top.
- Serve immediately! (Pro tip: scrape extra seasonings from pan and put it on the carrots – you won’t want to waste this!)
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!