(+Pico de Gallo, Corn Salsa, and Guacamole)
Beef & Cauliflower Rice Burrito Bowls (+Pico de Gallo, Corn Salsa, and Guacamole)
Ingredients for Beef:
Ingredients for Guacamole:
Ingredients for Cauliflower Rice:
- 2 bags of frozen cauliflower rice or 1 head of cauliflower that you can rice yourself
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or ghee
Ingredients for Corn Salsa:
- 1 bag of frozen corn
- A handful of diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon Juice
- 1-2 teaspoons salt to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons red chili powder
Ingredients for Pico de Gallo:
- 1 to mato chopped
- 1/4 white onion chopped
- 1 small jalapeno diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Other Ingredients for Bowl:
- Pickled jalapenos for garnish
- Cilantro for garnish
- Full-fat Greek yogurt for “sour cream” optional if you can tolerate dairy
- Shredded cheese optional if you can tolerate dairy
- Wedges of lime for extra sourness optional
- Prepare instant pot beef chili
- Prepare Cauliflower rice by sauteing cumin seeds in oil on medium heat, followed by adding cauliflower rice, salt, and pepper.
- Prepare corn salsa by sauteeing frozen corn in a pan with oil to thaw it (alternatively you can microwave it for a quick thaw). Then, remove in a bowl, and combine with red onions, red chili powder, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and toss well. Add cilantro and mix in for freshness. Let it cool to room temperature, or in the refrigerator (depending on how cold you like it)
- Prepare pico de gallo by chopping a tomato, white onion, and a small jalapeno. Mix with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Prepare guacamole
- Combine everything in a bowl. Garnish with toppings of your choice. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!