Colorful Holiday Salsa
By Shivangi Rao
- 2 large Roma tomatoes chopped
- 1 yellow or orange pepper chopped
- 1/2 small red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno finely chopped
- Juice of 1-2 limes
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Chop all vegetables and jalapeno.
- Combine all vegetables in a bowl with all seasonings (including cilantro) and mix well.
- Adjust seasonings as necessary (especially lime juice and salt).
- Garnish with additional cilantro if you wish.
- Serve room temperature with plantain chips!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!