Tikka Masala Enchiladas
By Shivangi Rao
- Tikka masala sauce will use all of it for this recipe!
- 4-6 positively plantain tortillas or any other tortillas
- 1 15 oz can jackfruit in water or brine rinsed and drained, or 1 block of paneer chopped into cubes, or 1 pound chicken thighs/breast baked and chopped or shredded.
- 1 tbsp ghee or oil of choice
- Optional toppings garnish with whatever you want – the more the better!: Shredded cheese (if dairy-free use Daiya cheese or omit altogether), chopped cilantro, a drizzle of regular or dairy-free yogurt/or a dollop of sour cream/Greek yogurt (omit if dairy-free), sliced avocado, chopped red onions, lime wedges, or anything else!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make my dairy-free tikka masala sauce. Set aside
- Take filling of choice (paneer, jackfruit, or chicken) and add to a pan on low-medium heat in ghee.
- Begin to sauté filling of choice with 3-4 tbsp of tikka masala sauce added to the pan. Sauté until fully cooked and heated.
- Taste and adjust salt or seasonings as needed.
- Set filling aside.
- Grab an oven-safe casserole dish or cast-iron skillet.
- Take a tortilla and stuff with filling. Roll each one up. Repeat with each tortilla. Pan should fit 4-6 rolled and filled tortillas.
- Once finished, spoon the rest of the tikka masala sauce on top of the rolled tortillas. I like mine smothered but you can use less sauce based on your personal preference!
- If using cheese, add cheese on top.
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
- Remove from oven when finished and garnish with any toppings of your choice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!